martes, octubre 30, 2007

It is starting to bother me the fact that some of my friends think that my life is so wonderful and easy . The fact of the matter is that being at stay at home mom is no laughable matter --why you might ask yourself--- Well for starters if your child is not at a school age he needs you all the time and if he or she does not have a sibling ( now we are talking about two poopers in the house) you are the one who has to entertain the little booguer 18/7 ( lets say that they are asleep some times) Just try to squish a nice bubble bath between breakfast ( two hours trying to get him to eat something) snack time before lunch which means something at around 10 a.m SO two hours of breakfast from 7 to 9 a.m snack at 10 and lunch at 12:00 ---You are at the table the whole morning. Then comes nap time "the savior" you want that time for yourself so badly that you brew a cup of tea or coffee and sit still as still as can be hoping not to make a noise, and praying for the mail man not to come with a big package so he will not have to ring the door bell and wake the kid up. Anyway those precious 45 min of nap on which you can only dream about bubble baths and pedicures and spa treatments will be gone as soon as you star enjoying you cup of tea.
However my friends If the kid does not wake up after 45 minutes we star to worry -- is he breathing, is he cold or maybe he is to hot -- even worse Did he put a fuzzy in his nose and now he cannot breathe???????
So there the most relaxed 45 minutes of the day are at NAP time. I am not even going to start on the other stuff you have to figure out ...Laundry, cooking, games to play, pay the bills, check you e-mail, write in your blog, chat with friends.
Just to let you guys know I am in no way complaining.
If a Father reads this what do you thing about it I will like to know. My husband say that he is so jealous of me and my time at home with our son.

No hay comentarios:


Estadisticas de visitas